This year, to celebrate Valentines day, we thought we would do something for the single people out there, here are 10 of the best chat up lines we could find….You’re welcome :-)
Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte
Are you an omelette? Because you're making me egg-cited
Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
Are you google? Because you have everything i’m searching for
Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?
I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I pass by again?
Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
With the weather this week, we have gone topical (unfortunately the opposite of the weather!) with our blog to give you some fun facts about snow;
Syracuse, New York once tried to make snow illegal. Mother nature reacted by snowing 2 days later!
Its a myth that no two snow flakes are ever the same.In 1988, a scientist found two identical snow crystals.
Snow is transparent not white as people usually think
Igloos can be more than 10 degrees warmer on the inside than they are on the outside
80% of all the freshwater on earth is frozen as ice or snow. This accounts for 12% of the earth’s surface.
Did you know…
1. Children in Need was first broadcast in 1980, when it was hosted by Terry Wogan, Sue Lawler, and Esther Rantzen. The inaugural event raised £1 million for charity.
2. The first ever Children in Need charity single was ‘Almost Seems (Too Late to Turn)’, performed by Clannad. It only made it to number 80 in the charts.
3. Children in Need mascot Pudsey bear was created in 1985 by BBC graphic designer Joanna Ball. Pudsey is named after Joanna’s home town in West Yorkshire.
4. In 2009 Pudsey introduced his new ‘best friend’ Blush Bear to the public. Blush, complete with pink cheeks and dotty bow, was designed by the charity to attract more corporate partners.
5. Since the first major appeal in 1980 BBC Children in Need has raised over £972 million to help make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people around the UK.
Did you know…
Paper poppies are environmentally friendly and all of the parts are either biodegradable or able to be recycled.
The petals and leaf are paper and the stem and centre are made using recyclable plastic. After Remembrance Sunday you can recycle your poppy at any Sainsbury’s supermarket.
We believe the below fact says all anybody should need to know as to why we are supporting this cause………………………
1 in 4 people survived cancer in the 1970’s
2 in 4 survive cancer today
3 in 4 will survive cancer by 2034
Back in 2016 Smart Business Supplies celebrated chocolate week by listing the top 10 chocolate bars within the office at that time, with very few members of staff from that time remaining we wondered how different the list would turn out this year………
1. Double Decker Kinder Bueno
2. Kit Kat Chunky Mars Bar
3. Maltesers Flake
4. Minstrels Maltesers
5. Cadburys fruit and nut Double Decker
6. Toblerone Twix
7. Galaxy Ripple Lion Bar
8. Crunchie Cadbury’s Caramel
9. Snickers Toffee Crisp
10. Mars Bar Picnic
We also asked the team for their favourite chocolate ‘Spin Off’s some of the things that were said are
Strawberries dipped in chocolate
Do you agree with the Smart Teams chocolate choices?